Get participants to:
- reflect upon the importance of involving students actively in self assessment and peer assessment instances.
- explore different instruments, techniques and activities aimed at engaging students in reflective instances which are critical to formative assessment.
- design their own assessment tools for students to self assess their work an assess the work of others.
- design and plan feedback techniques.
In this workshop participants will:
- explore concepts that lie beneath this practice.
- explore instruments, techniques, materials and resources for formative assessment.
- see other professionals in action.
- participate in activities suggested by the facilitator in order to design instruments for self and peer assessment.