• explore what a comprehensive literacy programme comprises.
* understand what Phonics is and its role in a Literacy programme.
• learn about the suggested Phonics Continuum.
• learn about basic and relevant concepts related to the teaching of Phonics.
• explore routines, activities and games aimed at developing phonics skills.
• get practical ideas for their classes.
In the sesssion, participants will:
• learn about and explore concepts
• see other practitioners in action
• explore and discuss practical ideas to be implemented in their classes
• try out these ideas