- Reflect upon what thinking is.
- Understand and define types of thinking.
- Foster a readiness for reason, a willingness to challenge and a desire for truth in their students.
- Understand and explore the skills of critical thinking.
- Explore how to turn their classrooms into thinking classrooms.
In this four-session distance school participants will:
- read and view material selected by the facilitator.
- analyze and reflect on materials and own practice.
- actively interact with the facilitator and other participants in the forum.
- engage in different suggested reflection tasks suggested by the facilitator.