Explore different ways of teaching English to Very Young Learners.
• Share effective techniques, creative strategies and visual resources
for immediate use in daily lessons.
• Learn how to interact at Circle Time and Story Time.
How to teach English to Very Young Learners.
• Classroom Management & Circle Time.
• Designing your own hand-made resources.
• The importance of Play & Games.
• Using Realia, Puppets and Flashcards.
• The magic of Rhymes, Chants and Songs.
• Story Time.
During these 2 sessions, participants will learn how to design hand-made resources with inexpensive materials for immediate use in daily lessons to provide both variety to the class activity and linguistic relevance. They will also learn effective techniques to interact at Circle Time with Reference Charts and Interactive Boards and how to use Visual Resources such as Puppets and Realia. We will share tips on how to deal with Games, Rhymes, Chants and Songs and creative ideas for Story Time and Open Classes. Come to this interactive Workshop and discover how to achieve excellence with the little ones!