- understand what mediation skills are and why they matter.
- explore how to embed mediation skills in language lessons.
- explore activities and resources to develop mediation skills in language learners.
In this distance four-session course participants will:
- read and watch a variety of resources about the topic.
- participate actively in tasks suggested by the faclitator in order to reflect upon their practice.
- interact actively with a variety of materials.
- adopt and adapt ideas to ther own teaching context.