Get participants to:
• understand principles and considerations that gear best practices when teaching English to very young
learners and young learners.
• explore methodology, underlying principles, respurces and materials and activities that gear instruction.
• get knowledge and training for the Cambridge TKT Module on YL
Considerations and principles when teaching English to VYL and YL.
• Characteristics of VYL and YL.
• Language acquisition principles that gear instruction.
• Teaching grammar and vocabulary to children.
• Planning lessons for children.
• Language games, songs, activities fro children.
• Adapting materials and resources.
• Assessing VYL and YL.
• 21st century skills in the YL´s classroom.
• Storytelling and drama in the VYL and YL classroom.
• Emergent and Early Literacy.
• Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking with children learning English.
In this online course, participants will interact with materials and engage in reflection and tasks suggested by the facilitator. Participants will also have the opportunity to interact with the facilitator and other colleagues in the forum